Zürner Oceanic B&G Backpack
The authentic yachtsman’s backpack from our friends at Zürner Oceanic! Constructed from heavy-duty #6 cotton duck canvas sailcloth, handmade and featuring fabrics from sails, bags and flags. The B&G Burgees used are recycled burgees from the Club fleet. The rope handles are made from repurposed yacht lines from B&G's own catamaran, ANDROMEDA.
- Hand-quilted front pocket made from a vintage sail with heavy-duty stainless steel snap with leather washer
- Handmade straps constructed from heavy-duty harness leather from America’s oldest tannery with authentic reclaimed B&G yacht rope padding
- Solid bronze buckles
- Solid brass rivets with leather and 316 stainless steel washers
- Interior solid Italian bronze clip ring
- Approximate dimensions: 18”High x 13”Wide x 7” Deep
- Handmade in Newport, Rhode Island
Disclaimer: All of Zürner Oceanic bags are made utilizing vintage materials, which may display typical signs of usage. Please note that all bags are unique, one-of-a-kind and our purchase will be a variation of the two designs listed.
All purchases on bags are final, with no returns or exchanges.
All of our products are non-refundable.